Yesterday, we explained Klymit’s NobleTek Insulation and how it uses noble gases instead of down or other synthetic fibers. Today, we want to share their 9 Core Benefits of NobleTek Insulation.
- Variable Insulation: Warmth on Demand.
- Warm When Wet: Maintains thermal properties when wet and even submerged.
- Dynamic Channel Design: Ventilation is enhanced while deflated yet when inflated NobleTek™ chambers comform to your body snugly, capturing your body heat.
- Windproof: Pressurized chambers of argon never collapse when inflated and are unmoved by wind.
- Thinner: Argon insulates up to 3 times better than “Dead Air”, which other insulation traps. Warmer and thinner.
- Lighter: Argon is virtually weightless. Based on the volume of gas in the vest you can change your insulation from that of a windbreaker to a full-on ski parka with no change in weight.
- Loft Retaining: NobleTek™ will never lose its loft like traditional insulation will. Just pump and go.
- Safe: Breathe easy, argon is non-toxic and non-flammable, you have been breathing it since the day you were born.
- Eco-Friendly: NobleTek™ is the only insulation you will never see in a landfill.
The Kymit event begins at 9am PST this Wednesday.