We’re gearing up (pun totally intended) for a fun day here at The Clymb.
When our co-founder Cec Annett tried on a pair of Hoka OneOne trail running shoes at last month’s OR, he was truly impressed. A 2″-4″ rock trail had been created for testing purposes and Cec described the running experience as, “It was like floating over it.” Don’t let the unconventional style of Hoka OneOne fool you. These running shoes use award-winning technology…
- Levitating — By using an EVA 30% softer and increasing its total volume to 2.5 times that of a typical trail running shoe, they allow for more cushioning than any other shoe on the market today, dissipating up to 80% of the shock associated with heal striking when running.
- Rolling Up — 40mm high sole design enabled to design a 13cm rockering profile, representing 50% of the sole length. This design allows for fluid and natural stride transitions, lessening the movement of the knee by as much as 20%, increasing efficiency.
- Like a Feather ‑15% lighter than reference trail running shoes. At 320 grams size 8UK per pair, they’ll make running uphill as much fun as they make running downhill.
- Grip — With 50% more surface area than the typical trail running shoe, and 35% more rubber crampons, you’ve never run as confidently as you will in a pair of Hoka’s.
- Stability — With a foot recessed into the midsole, you’ve never run as confidently as you will in a pair of Hoka’s.
… and are endorsed by athletes such as top USA trail runner and ultra-marathoner Dave Mackey, ultra-marathoners Karl Meltzer, and Diana Finkel. Not to mention winning Innovation of the Year 2010 from Endurance Trails and voted Editor’s Choice, Best Innovation by TrailRunner.
Sometimes bigger is better and Hoka OneOne are designed to help you run longer, more often, and without injury. And then there’s the math: 1 year, 8 countries, 12 major victories = The #1 Ultrarunning racing shoe in the world.
You can shop an excellent assortment of these unconventional, yet highly-innovative, trail running shoes for men and women at up to 60% off, only on The Clymb. Click here to shop.
Also at up to 60% off, high-quality, high-visibility gear, including eyewear, vests, gloves and more from New Balance. New Balance drives innovation to create superior products that athletes are proud to wear, and you will be too when shop our exclusive New Balance event here.
Finally, we’re honored to once again team with Mercy Corps, this time in their efforts to help those suffering from extreme drought in the Horn of Africa. By purchasing The Clymb’s Africa Relief Tee (below), you can also support these efforts and receive FREE SHIPPING on your entire order.
Come join us on Facebook where we share information on upcoming events or follow us on Twitter where we share the latest news buzzing around the outdoor community. We’ve even been known to hand out an invite or two to those looking to shop The Clymb.